ooooooooooo

Putting on some miles...

SPKR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Picked up my Roxor from Nash Powersports in Mesa, AZ. Breaking it in now. Have plans to do a few mods down the road. 4” lift kit, bigger tires, free flow exhaust, air filter, replace chip, heater and full cloth cab... eventually.

SPKR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nothing is cheap, unfortunately. At least in AZ, the Roxor can be registered as a street legal vehicle, allowing for more than just recreational use.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yea its a good feeling being legal. i wish it was in pa.i used a 82 jeep title and vin to use it on the road for local and backroads kind of use but im sure its only a matter of time til i get caught.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cool man. I think everyone on here would have a lift if they were not 2k.
Ain’t that the truth. I’m really hoping that by the end of the week (Easter Jeep safari) we’d have word on the suspension manufacturers offering a lift for the Roxor. The market lacks competition at the moment. The lifts that are out there are way over priced. Looking at the CJ lifts at quadratec I see the most expensive lift with shocks is $1650 Rubicon Express 4.5" Extreme-Duty Suspension System for 76-81 Jeep CJ
As soon as one or two lift companies put out a kit I think we’ll see the price drop. But damn what do we do in the meantime? Rob a bank while selling a kidney?

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My take on that was calling a spring shop like here in Auburn Washington is the way to go. ALSO saw the leveling shackle kit for 800.00 to the crossmember leveling kit like dirt legal is selling is all I need
Heard the front spring was shorter than others so went with the plate in front ar dirt legal to level. 33" mudd terrains
SURE curious what the spring shop is but then I'd be 4" over all. At least close to stock ride will be less wear on everything
Did not know there were spring shops... I'm still learning.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nothing is cheap, unfortunately. At least in AZ, the Roxor can be registered as a street legal vehicle, allowing for more than just recreational use.
Question if I am from out of state could I buy a Roxor in Arizona get it registered there then transfer registration to my home state in Minnesota? They only thing has stopped me from buying one is that it’s hard for me to pull the trigger on buying one if I can only take it off road.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It all depends on how it’s titled. Is off-road only anywhere on the new title.

Tokarev

Have plans to do a few mods down the road. 4” lift kit, bigger tires, free flow exhaust, air filter, replace chip, heater and full cloth cab...

Any updates? Living vicariously through other owners....

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any updates? Living vicariously through other owners....
I've done almost everything on SPKR's list except the lift, big tires, heater, full cloth cab. I love the enhanced performance. It has really woke it up a bit; however, the are still fun regardless. They were all pretty easy mods to do in a garage with basic tools for the most part.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Even with the mods still get great fuel economy!

20190912_163953.jpg