ooooooooooo

Popping in front end

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@txroadkill: Thanks for the link. I saw the other thread, but decided to jump on this one because it is newer.

You confirmed what I needed to know. Thank you!

As I was waiting for the reply, I played with the steering wheel while kneeling by the door and poking my head under the Roxor. The whole steering link assembly rotates in the tie rod ends!
Once I saw what was rotating, I went to the front of the machine and turned the assembly by hand from one stop in the tie rod ends to the other. Very clear now whwre The Cure needs to go.

Fun fact: while one Roxor (2018) has the issue, my second one (2019) does not. The assembly barely turns.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
here’s another fun fact. Mines a 2018 and needed it. I swapped over to a heavy duty steering system by OTR and I currently don’t need it. I believe the twist is still there but the joints are tight enough not to flop and make noise. Will that stay the same as time goes on? I don’t know but if it does happen I have a fix. I’m keeping my old steering for a spare. It still has the cure on iI should I need it again.