ooooooooooo

Oil filter

B

Bister

Filters are only $6.99 if you order them off the Roxor page parts catalog and have them shipped to your dealer.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My dealer supplies them for 7.50 plus tax. I took my old one to orielys and they crossed the part number. Nobody else makes a filter. You may be able to Jerry rig a different filter but I’m not going to risk it.

B

Bister

Last edited by a moderator:

Peder53

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not if you pick it up at the dealers, shipping is included.

ROXOR Offroad oil filter page from parts catalog, you set up the dealer you want when you order and they ship the parts there, shipping included.

This thread had that info in it, post number 12: Mahindra ROXOR New OEM Oil Filter Element, 0303BC0071N - Team ROXOR Forum - Unofficial Mahindra ROXOR Off-road Community!
5 hour drive to my dealer! I wish I could order through my dealer and Mahindra would ship direct to me!
Have you ever tried to order anything from the Roxor site? Most confusing piece of crap ever! It won’t let me enter part numbers and it says to choose a dealer first so when I get done with that it says place order, how can you place an order when it won’t let you enter any part numbers!!!

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just order from Amazon. I think last time I ordered it was $13.99. Even $20.00 is better than a 5 hour drive. With the few times you have to change the filter paying a little more for convienence is a plus. I ordered my oil on amazon as well. All came ready to go.

B

Bister

Just order from Amazon. I think last time I ordered it was $13.99. Even $20.00 is better than a 5 hour drive. With the few times you have to change the filter paying a little more for convienence is a plus. I ordered my oil on amazon as well. All came ready to go.
Where are you driving to 5 hours to a dealer if you live in Wellston?

$6.99 ordered online from the parts catalog, picked up at the dealer of your choice. Unless I'm missing something. Someone else did this and said it works, they were $6.99 plus taxes.

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 10.27.29 PM.png

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
WIX 51626
THANKS>

i looked up the specs and measured a stock filter, oily difference is the wix. is a little shorter.

Did some more research:
wix 51626 height = 3.812", bypass valve 8-11 psi
wix 51324 height = 4.354", bypass valve 16 psi
20x1..50mm thread for both.

looks like both of these will be fine and WIX. filters are of good quality.

Pdphilson

Guaminí, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
THANKS>

i looked up the specs and measured a stock filter, oily difference is the wix. is a little shorter.

Did some more research:
wix 51626 height = 3.812", bypass valve 8-11 psi
wix 51324 height = 4.354", bypass valve 16 psi
20x1..50mm thread for both.

looks like both of these will be fine and WIX. filters are of good quality.
There is a larger one but they had to order in and I didn't want to wait
Next oil change I will get the larger one and post the number
Also pull dipstick when filling the system is really sealed. Will prevent air lock and oilburping
20190205_164453.jpg

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Micron difference?
Yes the stock filter has 13 micron printed on it and both Wix's are 21. However if you look up Micron there are a few ways to measure it don't rember the differences. I will keep using the stock ones have a dealer 8 miles away but for people who don't have a dealer near the Wix should be fine. We have several diesels and I run Wix on them.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where are you driving to 5 hours to a dealer if you live in Wellston?

$6.99 ordered online from the parts catalog, picked up at the dealer of your choice. Unless I'm missing something. Someone else did this and said it works, they were $6.99 plus taxes.

View attachment 2946
Not me. I was responding to Peder53. My dealer is 30 Min away.

MAGAHAWK

5 hour drive to my dealer! I wish I could order through my dealer and Mahindra would ship direct to me!
Have you ever tried to order anything from the Roxor site? Most confusing piece of crap ever! It won’t let me enter part numbers and it says to choose a dealer first so when I get done with that it says place order, how can you place an order when it won’t let you enter any part numbers!!!
I agree, Roxor parts site is messed up! Just go to wwwSherwoodtractorinc.com - super web site easy to navigate and reasonable prices and shipping. My dealer parts 'Kid" is incompetent, nice enough guy but no training or experience - I won't bother to walk in the door any more after using Sherwood. My last order: 2 oil filters, 2 drain plug gsk, 2 air filters, 1 fuel filter was shipped to AZ for $13 freight. And oil filters were only $6.99 (my dealer jacks them up to $15) Just set up your own "parts bin" and stock it with frequently needed service items and replenish as needed. Cost a few bucks initially but makes life a lot easier. That way you'll always have what you need on hand.
try it ... you'll like it :cool:

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree, Roxor parts site is messed up! Just go to wwwSherwoodtractorinc.com - super web site easy to navigate and reasonable prices and shipping. My dealer parts 'Kid" is incompetent, nice enough guy but no training or experience - I won't bother to walk in the door any more after using Sherwood. My last order: 2 oil filters, 2 drain plug gsk, 2 air filters, 1 fuel filter was shipped to AZ for $13 freight. And oil filters were only $6.99 (my dealer jacks them up to $15) Just set up your own "parts bin" and stock it with frequently needed service items and replenish as needed. Cost a few bucks initially but makes life a lot easier. That way you'll always have what you need on hand.
If you could list all the parts you buy from them that you get for your Roxor that would be perfect

B

Bister

yep, and Sherwood's prices are the MSRP if you compare them to the Roxor parts catalog. Nice to see someone not trying to gouge folks.