ooooooooooo

Not revving like going into limp mode.

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a Roxor on an auction. It was in an accident and looks like it rolled on its side. I got it home and it started right up. I drove it on my dead end street a couple of times and seemed to run fine. Other son got home so I was going to take him on the same ride but it wouldn't rev once you took off. I could rev it the once it got moving there was no throttle response. I could put it to the floor but it would not rev up at all. Maybe limp mode? I noticed it has the cat or muffler removed, egr plated, a KMF stage 3 computer. It's a 2018 with 3000 miles. I don't know the previous owner but I wish I did. I bought it in the Saint louis area if anyone knows someone that might have owned this little jewel. Any ideas of what could be causing this?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As silly as it sounds did you have the seat belt buckled? It is governed at around 5 mph if not buckled. Numerous others that bought second hand with no dealer instructions have made that mistake, hope that’s all it is for you.

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Always wear my seat belt but I Probably wasn't this time. I was going really slow so I probably didn't put it on. I bet you are right.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There’s a way to bypass the seatbelt limiter if you ever want to.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
C

Cut the wires leading up to the seat belt and twist them together.
I modified an inline splice connector and used that. Or you could also unplug the harness and jam a jumper wire or make a jumper with the proper connectors on it.