ooooooooooo

No Roxoring tomorrow, -30ºF tonight

B

Bister

It was that cold here but I still got the Roxor out to get the mail!
I’m glad my mail is a block away, right beside where my ROXOR is parked inside a heated shop. I still look like this when I get home from walking the dogs though.

880A97E0-44B5-4799-92ED-4BB89F16A8FC.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did some snowblowing in the wind last night. I looked like a damn mountain yeti when I came in LOL.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Saskatchewan, doesn't matter what direction you turn, the wind is always in your face. That's what I've learned about the prairie province.

B

Bister

Saskatchewan, doesn't matter what direction you turn, the wind is always in your face. That's what I've learned about the prairie province.
That's why I hide in the trails down at "The Tar Paper Shack". It can be almost a blizzard on top the valley, but down here you can almost light a match if you can feel your fingers. The dogs love it.

IMG_3578.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Manitobaroxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

When I was working a rig down in Carnduff, Sask that bloody wind blew everyday at gusts up to And little over 100km/h, even in winter it was windy. Never so happy to leave hahaha