ooooooooooo

No gague data???

Roy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just received my new Roxor at the mine site I'm at. To make it underground worthy I needed to install a strobe. I used the power from the pre wired side/rear led harness/connector and ground wire. After I did this I lost all function of my gague save for back light and battery light on initial start up. If I disco both connectors, wait 5 min and plug them in the speed needle cycles around and "Mahindra" flashes then nothing. *side note( I took it underground despite the gauge issue, came back to surface, washed it down and it would loose power when accelerating. I disconnected the speed sensor and it works fine.) Please help.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I sounds like you cut something important. It’s hard to diagnose this without looking at it. My best advise would be to put all the wiring back the way you found it. After that you should run a new circuit starting at the battery. Sorry btw.

Roy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Already put it back the way it was and still nothing.

mike_d

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you have your seatbelt on when it loses power?

sandyx

Founding Member
Umm are you by any way the same person who called Kyle Maki a troll? Anyway the case seem similar. As per Kyle, some error in the aftermarket electrical job blew up the meter, possibly some internal short. Fuse box is another place to look into. I can't find his related FB reply anymore since the admin fittingly flushed the entire troll post. They could still warranty you out of Goodwill if you just take it to a dealer. It has happened before.

From what I hear, currently there are legal implications in sharing detailed technical data into public citing misuse which would put the company in a fix. It's a purely lawyer side of the business. It wasn't the case before. If it's so in the USA now, one really can't force the brand to share wiring diagram 'officially' against their legal lines. These jeeps are rewired by roadside techs in India. It's not so hard to sit and retrace circuit including the crdi/ecm for such a simple vehicle.

Bhayarock

I just received my new Roxor at the mine site I'm at. To make it underground worthy I needed to install a strobe. I used the power from the pre wired side/rear led harness/connector and ground wire. After I did this I lost all function of my gague save for back light and battery light on initial start up. If I disco both connectors, wait 5 min and plug them in the speed needle cycles around and "Mahindra" flashes then nothing. *side note( I took it underground despite the gauge issue, came back to surface, washed it down and it would loose power when accelerating. I disconnected the speed sensor and it works fine.) Please help.
Take it to your dealer, and I hope they can fix this under warranty unless there are no major alterations which could have damaged the circuit or gauge itself.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sounds like your the same guy who was insulting the engineers at Mahindra earlier on FB. Look I realize you are probably frustrated but you should have taken a breather before you began insulting the people who could have helped you. It sounds like whoever modified your roxor made a mistake. Now you need help, but the only people who could have helped you for free are unlikely to give you a hand now. Sounds like the only thing you can do now is pay the dealer to fix it, our publicly apologize to the engineers and hope they'll come around.

sandyx

Founding Member
Kyle would still help, he already offered that even after that ugly post. He's not a petty man. That post did take aback many of us. There are like 3 other characters there with some agenda. Guess some weeding is in order if this goes on. The root issue could be easily fixed. If someone messed something, man up to own up, and let the dealer handle it if user can't click it by themself. None has thrown anyone by the wayside like they accuse