ooooooooooo

No Fuel...

ShawnKurtz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have had my Roxor tucked away on a battery tender for the better part of 6-months, call it busy, hot, wet, humid, whatever, but I pulled her out the other evening to take her for a spin and she wouldn't start. I have spent the better part of today breaking down the fuel filter and breaking lines loose on the injectors to see if there is any fuel moving. Alas, there is no fuel to the injectors and the fuel filter won't even fill up with fuel. Has anyone else had a fuel pump issue?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No, but it sounds like an electrical issue if the pump won’t even engage, maybe a blown fuse?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can you hear the fuel pump with the key on? If not check the fuses under the hood and under the dash on the passenger side. Peek up under it and look at the wiring on the tank, maybe a rat chewed the harness.

ShawnKurtz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So far, there have been no rat or mice issues, all the fuses under the hood are good. Even have power going to the fuel filter. I can't seem to get the connection loose from the fuel pump to see if I have power there, but the F15 fuse for Fuel Supply is good. This is pretty damn frustrating, 72 hours and 500 miles on this thing.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a little tricky, push the two sides in and pull down

ShawnKurtz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Roxasuras - I got it off and sure enough I have power there too. That leads me to believe the fuel pump took a dump on me. Now the question is what to replace it with? I pulled it out to try and sell it since I have 2 CanAms and don't have a deer lease. The Roxor was great for sneaking up on varmits, hogs, rabbits, coyotes, bobcats, etc. There is no reason why it should go to waste sitting in the shed.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There are a few places that you can source one, all hope is not lost

ShawnKurtz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Try Sherwood tractor
SOLD OUT! I guess a bunch of fuel pumps decided to crap out all at once... I'm going to see if one of my aftermarket diesel guys can help me out. Problem is that since I am going to sell it, I don't want to get too carried away.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Check with diesel freaks. They have lots of factory parts. If not then try this as a lost resort.
D6F2DAF5-9C52-4497-888E-1DD6B8796FE0.jpeg

JoeJohn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anybody know what wires need to be changed or should I just line the two units up and and match the pattern?