Roxor Owner
Roxor #
KIMG0498.JPG
KIMG0498.JPG
its on the headlights

KIMG0498.JPG

B

Bister

It the auto height adjustment left over from the Thar, required in some countries. You can manually adjust your headlights up and down by using a 5mm socket on it.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
im old school. im not used to seeing a plug on a adjustment. thank you

B

Bister

im old school. im not used to seeing a plug on a adjustment. thank you
Some European and Asian (and others) countries require auto lowering head lights. Starting to see them on high end stuff here, but still not required by law.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Speaking of, is there a headlight bucket part where we can use aftermarket lights without chopping up our stock buckets?

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So do these leveler deals actually work on the Roxor?

B

Bister

So do these leveler deals actually work on the Roxor?
No. There is no wiring to them, but if you need to you can manually raise or lower your headlights. I lowered mine a bit and pointed them a bit more to the right, since the headlights are for right hand drive vehicles, not left, they blind on coming traffic on low beams vs lighting up the right hand ditch like a left hand drive headlight would. On a right hand drive vehicle, these headlights light up the left ditch instead of blinding the oncoming traffic. I know, it sounds stupid, but there are right hand and left hand headlights. There are good write up in Wikipedia and online.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My headlights on my Roxor came home with out of adjustment headlights. Everytime I drive it under the carport, I see those reflections on the wall and so out of symmetry. I juat have to do this adjustment . Thanks Bister.

B

Bister

My headlights on my Roxor came home with out of adjustment headlights. Everytime I drive it under the carport, I see those reflections on the wall and so out of symmetry. I juat have to do this adjustment . Thanks Bister.
You can adjust them side to side by taking the rubber cover off here and using a small flat screw driver. You may have to push lightly on the headlight accordingly to take the pressure off the screw. Or you can remove the dress ring and do it from the front but don’t over adjust, I wreck one if mine and had to put in a larger screw. Use caution.

47771835-2BC1-4F2F-9C06-DF5CA92CDE20.jpeg59EE2145-0287-416D-A472-4A36406D4426.jpeg