ooooooooooo

New member. Hello Guys!

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm a new member from Locust Fork, Alabama. Bought a 2019 Roxor (#4090) last year to replace a Kawasaki Mule. Use it mostly to feed livestock, ride the trails on my property, look for deer sign, check fences etc. Love it! Have been following the forum and reading all the modifications and upgrades for some time, it's great way to share and pick up ideas! Hope now, I'll be able to add something back as well as continue to get ideas! The latest one was some pictures someone posted of their tailgate mods, from stock swing out to drop down. Very interested in any more pictures or advice, parts suggestions etc! Thanks in advance for any help!

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks! You gotta be a vet from the looks of those tires and markings on your roxor!

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Arizona. Getting ideas for mods on your new Roxor and it's Christmas time......You and the UPS guy are going to be good friends.??

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks! Yep, he already knows my address real well! Since this pandemoniumdemic has set in we do just about everything possible "electronically!" (but I do plan on dropping a few "helpful shopping hints" to my wife! Thanks again!

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks! I love this roxor in the woods, but I've always thought they would be a blast in the sand! What about it?

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's a blast on the beach. It's prefect for us since we can ride on the beach in Daytona
20200823_130121.jpg

20200823_130121.jpg

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
creating from Gurley, AL. Enjoy the new ride. I saw one being towed behind a Navigator a few weeks ago, guess he was headed towards Scottsboro for some rock crawling. Always good to see them sell here.

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the welcome guys! Cheech....cut that out, my wife will have us moving to the coast!!!