ooooooooooo

New member from Orange Texas

Buck

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
n/a
Hey Guys, Glocktard from from Orange Texas, have been Roxor owner for about five months, glad to finally join.
Glocktard buck here I'm across the river in starks I've had a roxor since summer love mine need any info give me a shout out swap stories

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I see this forum isn’t so search friendly. Guys I’m trying to assemble info on state to state specific info for Roxor only road use. What’s Texas stance being I’ve seen and heard different stuff from NO to full size plate. The Rox is new.. ish now. First few months it was all over the place as an unknown. What’s been your guys success?

Glocktard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Glocktard buck here I'm across the river in starks I've had a roxor since summer love mine need any info give me a shout out swap stories
Heck yea we are practically neighbors

Glocktard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I see this forum isn’t so search friendly. Guys I’m trying to assemble info on state to state specific info for Roxor only road use. What’s Texas stance being I’ve seen and heard different stuff from NO to full size plate. The Rox is new.. ish now. First few months it was all over the place as an unknown. What’s been your guys success?
I have not looked into it yet, I live in rural area and have been running around with slow moving vehicle sign.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome aboard. I’m down south of ya near Corpus Christi

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I added the info to your thread.

Fitch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have not looked into it yet, I live in rural area and have been running around with slow moving vehicle sign.

If you have a slow moving vehicle sign, are you speed limited to 25mph? Do you need to have road insurance? Do you have to have a registered farm or something?

I did get mine insured through progressive for cheap, got liability for roxor, goldwing, yamaha dual sport, for 160 or so (for the year)

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #