ooooooooooo

New Flares for Roxor

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I Have these flares of high quality that were made for CJ & M540 I feel they should fit for Roxor.It comes with All fittings including the Seal
Can some one kindly throw some light on this ,Am attaching the pictures with dimentions for reference.
Looking for someone to partner with me for test fit .
Similarly i can extend all of the THAR Parts/Acessories that may fit Roxar ,Would love to know what works & what not.

One its sucess we should be able to offer all Roxer lovers at a very resonable price
Feel free to write or suggest your views back at
subbox007@gmail.com

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-08 at 6.50.23 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-08 at 6.50.23 PM.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not sure if you can be as competitive as the CJ flares that we use now. Seems like we can buy those for around $70-$100 for the set. If these fit the curves of the front fender better than that would be an obvious selling point but if the price is significantly higher I’m sure most will pass and just do the CJ flares.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Do you have a set of Thar doors?
Kindly purchase from below link
7 Day delivery in US by FedEx Express

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 6.06.47 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 6.06.47 PM.jpeg

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I’m not sure if you can be as competitive as the CJ flares that we use now. Seems like we can buy those for around $70-$100 for the set. If these fit the curves of the front fender better than that would be an obvious selling point but if the price is significantly higher I’m sure most will pass and just do the CJ flares.
Am Willing to Send them Free You only pay for shipping Aprox USD 85
Once you get them installed pls give feedback & share pictures

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
We have Mahindra OEM Complete Full Hard Door, Soft Top (4Seater) , Windshield Frame, Wipers Kit , A PILLAR, B PILLAR COMPLETE SET, TOP BRIDGE PART A PILLAR TO B PILLAR, CONNECTING PART FROM WINDSHIELD TO B PILLAR , OEM and Stylish Mirror, Bumper, Bonnet, Mudguard, Fender Kit, Engine Parts, Chassis Parts, Tailgate, Headlight,LOCK ITEMS, FIBER PARTS, Grill , side indicators etc..

Last edited: