Needing a grille? FREE SHIPPING

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Free Shipping of Grilles

Bare Aluminum with or without willy style blinker holes $199.95
Powder Coated with or without willy style blinker holes $269.00

Message me the number of slots you are looking for.

David Haase
KCB Fabrication

grille.jpg

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a Roxlined unit. Could you get it black Line-X coated? Line-X up here is stupid expensive. A set of fender flares on my pickup cost me $1000, just to coat! If so, how much would that add to price? Are plug and play, just remove the plastic one and bolt this in?

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi Ron not sure on the line-x cost. I’m check with my powder coated to see if he has something. I know he has a rubber coating that is smooth and a wrinkle black that matches the box and the roll bars on the Roxor good. Grille is plug and play, but if you have turn signals you will need to cut holes in the front support.

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi Ron not sure on the line-x cost. I’m check with my powder coated to see if he has something. I know he has a rubber coating that is smooth and a wrinkle black that matches the box and the roll bars on the Roxor good. Grille is plug and play, but if you have turn signals you will need to cut holes in the front support.
I believe the Roxline finish is the same as the floors and inside the box. So if his wrinkle black matches that I would be interested.

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
David...you still making the grills? Looking for a seven slot in OD green. Let me know price and lead time. Shipping to Austin Texas area. Thanks

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you guys know if there is any change to 2020 that wouldn’t allow a grill from any other year? I’m super interested in a powder coated with seven slots.

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would like to purchase a bare aluminum grill with blinker holes if I could. Could you send me an invoice and payment method?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I guess mnroxor has moved on. Wanted a grill also but no response on this thread. Ordered one from ebay, 7 slots for $235, free shipping.