ooooooooooo

Moab tested

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Currently in Moab!
The Roxor did incredible. Good power, strong up hills, very impressed and pleased. I did a cold air intake cat delete, new exhaust, boost gauges, and egt gauge. I am gonna tune it next. Any suggestions on tunes? I think I am heavily leaning towards the Vivid racing stage II.

20190419_145449.jpg 71967.jpeg

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Really like your wheel & tire choice. What sizes are they?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Currently in Moab!
The Roxor did incredible. Good power, strong up hills, very impressed and pleased. I did a cold air intake cat delete, new exhaust, boost gauges, and egt gauge. I am gonna tune it next. Any suggestions on tunes? I think I am heavily leaning towards the Vivid racing stage II.

View attachment 3617View attachment 3618
Currently in Moab!

View attachment 3617View attachment 3618

72102.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you the wheels are 16X5.75 Willys look and the tires are 750 - 16 Firestone NDT Cokers 8 ply. What do you have?

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My tight budget has still kept me from buying a Roxor yet, but it will come. I really like the vintage look of the tall and narrow.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you, me and my Dad were both in the Marines, so it was a tribute to him.

When you do get one, you will be extremely pleased with it. Performed beyond my expectations.

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Roxasuras, did you have any fitment issues with the tires and wheels or lift your Roxor? Are the tires DOT street legal? And downside to the tires vs. the stock tires. Interested in how the handle in rain on pavement. I love the entire look of your set up!!!!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Cobra,
No issues at all. I didn't lift it, the new tires are about 3" taller than the factory ones. They are street legal; however, they do not give them a speed rating just weight, they are NDT tubed tires. They are better than i expected, but not as smooth as the factory ones, but overall extremely pleased with them.

Thank you, me and my Dad were both in the Marines, so it was a tribute to him.
Proud of you both!

PS. During my two-year long service in the Greek Navy I had the opportunity to work together with US Navy personnel at the US Nea Makri naval base near Athens. The Greek Navy still used Willys M38 at that time (1988), to the the delight of our American comrades...

once-a-marine-always-a-marine-once-the-title-us-10880223.png

Last edited:

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i did vivid stage one tune--- sending it in -- should have went with stage two right off the bat--- good choice

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kalimera, yes it counts, we call it Greek by marriage.

Gpfred-I just did the complete stage II from vivid racing, and like probably everyone else I broke the nipple on the waste gate, now getting fixed.

Cobra- I got my wheels from summit about 115 ea. Free shipping & tires from Firestone, about 125 each Free shipping.

I love them and get tons of compliments.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I do love our food, most of it. We actually have our Greek festival here in Salt Lake City this weekend.

IMG_0044.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another American with !00% Greek heritage. We just finished our annual Holy Trinity Church Greek Food Festival. Thousands attended. That USMC Roxor looks great. Thanks for your service to our country. Can you envision the our armed forces utilizing these USA-assembled vehicle as an inexpensive general purpose diesel-powered transportation? I know, they already did that with the original Jeep. I realize they already have the combat specific Growler m1161 and fast attack light strike vehicles as well as SUVs and light pick-up trucks but equipped properly, these Roxors could replace many of the SUV/pick-up truck tasks. It would be a lot cheaper to buy, run and maintain than the current Jeep and Tahoe offerings. Oh well, just wishful thinking!!!
Where in western PA are you at?