ooooooooooo

MDS in Rapid City SD

mdsroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just bought a new Roxor and adding all needed gizmos [@ Harley Davidson Dealer] to make it street legal. Having trouble finding insurance companies to insure it with. Seems they don't know how to "label" it. Spoke with Geico and Progressive and they don't see it as UTV, but not really a "vehicle", yet, either. Any advise from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Foremost has me on a on road/off-road use. $250.00 a year.

mdsroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just got insured. Also, now "modulated" to go FAST [over 60 mph in fourth gear] and no need to shift to 5th a see where the Roxor really speeds to.
Very impressed and happy. Also, added blinker system. Had both items installed at RC Harley Davidson where I bought the Roxor.
Also got insured for on road/off road, including vehicular fire . . . $288/yr [American National Insurance, Rapid City]. Progressive and Geico would not work with me and I've been with Geico for years. Also, dropping Geico for my other two vehicles and will save $600/6months on premiums.
Happy to drop the "big" guys and "saved me a bunch of money in 15 minutes". haha :)

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just bought a new Roxor and adding all needed gizmos [@ Harley Davidson Dealer] to make it street legal. Having trouble finding insurance companies to insure it with. Seems they don't know how to "label" it. Spoke with Geico and Progressive and they don't see it as UTV, but not really a "vehicle", yet, either. Any advise from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey Just up the rod from you in Sturgis, hope to see you on the trails
Warren