Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
1549596856302.png

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Anyone have these for their Roxor - EZ UTV by Mattracks? They retail for $4,168 and are good for a vehicle up to 3,500 lbs., so should work for a Roxer. The next size up is for small pickups to 5,500 lbs and cost about $10,000, so $ step up would be too much, at least for my pocketbook.

Another option would be from Camso, the UTV 4S1. They are slightly cheaper price than the Mattracks.

1549597381483.png

B

Bister

Another option would be from Camso, the UTV 4S1. They are slightly cheaper price than the Mattracks.

View attachment 2944
These will never have the right bolt pattern, they have the standard 4 bolt patterns for UTV's. I have the ATV tracks on my Grizzly, they are good and a friend has these on a Rhino. They would never stand up to the weight of a roxor.

Last edited by a moderator:

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks for the info Bister. I will follow what they are doing. Where I live we have a lot of lumber roads and OHV trails that could be used in the winter IF you had tracks. I think you are right about the Camso - Roxor is just to heavy for them to hold up, even though you likely would go slower than many sis people try to do with tracks. Mattracks rated at 5500 lbs. would work great, just too expensive. Maybe they will come out with something between the 3500 and 5500 rated.