ooooooooooo

Mahindra ROXOR Demo Days! July 21 DRAPER, UT

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Call Moto United Draper for more info - 801.572.6720
We are excited to announce that we are having our Mahindra Roxor Demo Days! July 21 at 918 Cascade Springs in Midway Ut. We will be having different models of the Mahindra there for you to take off-road and get the real feel for how this incredible machine works. Give us a call and set up your demo time! We are open Monday-Friday 9am-6.

36652489_1725501830870146_4646534077397073920_o.jpg

Last edited:

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hahaha, I think I referred you to Carter.
I'm Chris
Oh, OK...so you were the first one I talked to when we came in last week then. Sorry, I didn't remember your name, lol. I didn't realize they were talking about a coworker's Roxor, when whoever it was that mentioned your military looking Roxor, I thought it was another customer's rig. You've got that thing looking really cool!

Tell you what, I'm really digging mine, no regrets AT ALL! It's an attention getter! I've only had it for about 24 hrs and it seems like around a half a dozen people have commented on how cool it is. I've already put about 100 miles on it and I'm getting ready to head out for another ride here in a minute. I promised to wait until my GF could be with me for it's maiden off road excursion.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lol, no I don't work there. I talk to you on here, and told you about Carter. Where do you ride?

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lol, no I don't work there. I talk to you on here, and told you about Carter. Where do you ride?
Oh OK...sorry for the confusion. I mostly ride around Utah Co and San Pete. I'd like to make it up to the Uintas before summer is over, not sure it will happen though...the GF has a crappy work schedule, so it's hard to plan anything. Where to you go to play?