ooooooooooo

Mahindra produces 1000th ROXOR in early July 2018!

35616940_277351776338637_4541005597062987776_n.jpg

The following was posted on July 2nd 2018 with the following message.
mahindraautonaOur production and manufacturing team has assembled our 1000th ROXOR at @mahindraautona! We are #MissionReady! #ROXOR #ROXOROffRoad

For only being a little over 1000 units out there currently, I am surprised with the popularity of these things.
I know for one thing. The Roxor is here to stay and going to give those UTV guys a run for their money once aftermarket picks up.
Cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 704

How many now? #157 owner

For only being a little over 1000 units out there currently, I am surprised with the popularity of these things.
I know for one thing. The Roxor is here to stay and going to give those UTV guys a run for their money once aftermarket picks up.
Cant wait!

View attachment 704

Cant wait!
Yes, if these items are priced REASONABLY. I love my Roxor, but I will do break the bank to trick it out.

Has anyone seen total production figures? Who on the forum has the highest number on the MCO?

Glad I was able to pick up a 2019. The 3.73 gearing g suits me well. I found a low mile cj donor jeep. Has a 304 3sp and narrow axles. I just need the windshield. The doors ant top will go on my cj7. All else is up for grabs.