Looking to Buy / Wanted to Buy (WTB) - North Idaho

M

md-lucky

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello All,

I'm narrowing my search for a side by side, and the Roxor has landed at the absolute top of my list. There are a few new for sale in this area around MSRP but I'm sure if I did a little negotiating I could work something out.

My goal would be to lift and add lockers, so before I go out and spend the money on a brand new machine I intend to modify I thought I would do a little searching to see if anyone has a pre-owned option they are looking to sell. No concerns around modifications (lift / lockers / etc.) as long as it was done right.

If you have anything that fits this bill and are considering selling please let me know. Willing to travel for the right vehicle/deal as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A 2018 in ST George just popped up. Welcome to the roxor family. Absolutely love my 2020, far superior to the plastic belt driven SXS

Roxasuras

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hope you find one, I'm certain you will be thrilled with it.

M

md-lucky

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks to both of you!

I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for so far. Most of the ones out there have focused on on-road items like half cabs and blinkers... things that I'm sure are really important to many folks, but kind of the opposite direction of where I would like to go. I'd rather find a slightly lifted 2020 with the taller axle ratio and lockers than one that has had a bunch of money put into making it street legal... I'm sure there is one out there for me. :)

Will continue to look. I'm a cash in hand buyer so the second the right one comes along I'm going to snatch it up ASAP.

Roxasuras

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You might want to put another post on here "looking to buy"

M

md-lucky

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Ohh... I have always used WTB - Wanted To Buy.

I'll see if I can edit it. I don't want to make additional posts for no reason.

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I too wanted a all stock one and had to go all the way to Roswell to get mine but worth it.

Kivmax

Kivmax

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello All,

I'm narrowing my search for a side by side, and the Roxor has landed at the absolute top of my list. There are a few new for sale in this area around MSRP but I'm sure if I did a little negotiating I could work something out.

My goal would be to lift and add lockers, so before I go out and spend the money on a brand new machine I intend to modify I thought I would do a little searching to see if anyone has a pre-owned option they are looking to sell. No concerns around modifications (lift / lockers / etc.) as long as it was done right.

If you have anything that fits this bill and are considering selling please let me know. Willing to travel for the right vehicle/deal as well.

Thanks!
I bought mine off KSL here in Utah last July. There were two on there for a few weeks recently but now they are gone. So they another will pop up soon, keep checking KSL every day.

Roxasuras

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
P

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A 2018 in ST George just popped up. Welcome to the roxor family. Absolutely love my 2020, far superior to the plastic belt driven SXS
I feel a bit ripped off as I have 3171 and sold as a 19. Wonder how the dmv would deal with them.

Seeing cj2rox with 6475 that is an18 unless they start over each year.