ooooooooooo

Kentucky

Serialgriller

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That's the route I was going to take unless someone knows a way for a full size plat.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If your going to go dirt legal ask what state they will get you. If it’s just the small South Dakota plate save your money. You can get the plate yourself much much cheaper. This from an email I had with them.

In order to license a utv in South Dakota, our office would need the following:

-The original title in your name, we will convert the title over to South Dakota

-The attached title application filled out and signed

-The attached off road affidavit filled out and signed (in section D, the low speed vehicle section is NA but would still need the name and address of who installed the required accessories)

-A clear photo copy of a valid driver’s license and social security card for each individual who will be listed as an owner of the vehicle

-Also, please include a note with the above paperwork with the appropriate contact information, such as your email address, phone number, ect so our office can reach out to you when we receive the paperwork and have it ready to process with payment. Acceptable forms of payment are money order, cashiers check or debit/credit card. Our card processor will charge a processing fee of 2.5%.

Thank you,

Deb Walburg

Lake County Treasurer

200 E Center St

Madison, SD 57042

PH: 605-256-7618

FAX: 605-256-7624

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I really wish there was a set of universal rules for all states on this subject. People travel state to state using one license driver's license don't they???? So why can't we have one set of vehicle licensing rules. Instead we have places like Washington we're there's no hope of ever driving a Roxor on the road, and other places like Michigan were getting a vehicle license is relatively a simple procedure. God bless America ?