ooooooooooo

I Love this Machine!

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Went for a drive this afternoon after I got home from work. Drove 27 miles in the mountains north of my home. The drive ended early due to a big storm coming in. Didn't make it home in time, drove the last 4 miles with my head out the side to see. No roof, it was "fun." Anyways, this machine with stock tires and no lockers performed surprisingly well in the sand, over rocks and small boulders. The biggest contribution was ditching the sway bar last week, and installing Max's shackles. If you have not done this yet and you wheel your roxor, I recommend doing so. Anyways, here's a short video of our first turn around point. Excuse my breathing, I don't do Cardio anymore

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
FYI: turn your camera next time, you'll get better video.

Pet peeve of mine. lol
Mine as well. I didn't know it was an android issue, I thought only iPhone did that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are there any downfalls of "ditching the sway bar"? Also, are the shackles only to lift the front up?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are there any downfalls of "ditching the sway bar"? Also, are the shackles only to lift the front up?
Body roll when cornering, and the risk of rolling over if you corner too fast. That's the only downfall.

I installed the shackles front and rear. 1.5" front, 1" rear. It leveled it out. You can install the 1.5" shackles front and rear. Max has them listed on his website https://www.climaxoffroad.com/

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Body roll when cornering, and the risk of rolling over if you corner too fast. That's the only downfall.

I installed the shackles front and rear. 1.5" front, 1" rear. It leveled it out. You can install the 1.5" shackles front and rear. Max has them listed on his website https://www.climaxoffroad.com/

So you only needed a half inch in the front to level it? If you do 1.5" front and rear it won't be level I'm guessing...

Edit: I'm only planning on running 33" tires in the future so I just ordered the 1.5" for the front.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
So you only needed a half inch in the front to level it? If you do 1.5" front and rear it won't be level I'm guessing...

Edit: I'm only planning on running 33" tires in the future so I just ordered the 1.5" for the front.
When I did my Max A lift I did the 1.5 front and 1 inch rear. The rear is still ass happy high a tad. If you do not load your roxor in the rear or pull a trailer the rear is fine OEM. I bought both and installed both. I like it.

Now I flat tow. I had a front tire scrubbing in turns issue after the lift. Max instructed me to try adding the 3-4 degree shims to front to roll the axle back to OEM camber. I did this and it tracks fine now. As far as driving I had no isses without the shims.

BDRAG

NotMyProblem19K

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
When I did my Max A lift I did the 1.5 front and 1 inch rear. The rear is still ass happy high a tad. If you do not load your roxor in the rear or pull a trailer the rear is fine OEM. I bought both and installed both. I like it.

Now I flat tow. I had a front tire scrubbing in turns issue after the lift. Max instructed me to try adding the 3-4 degree shims to front to roll the axle back to OEM camber. I did this and it tracks fine now. As far as driving I had no isses without the shims.

BDRAG
Hello! I don't know much about camber and alignment, other than what they are. How would one go about adding 3-4 degree shims to the front? Where to buy? I'm curious because I have the same amount of lift and also flat tow. Thanks! -Brandon.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Notmyprob1,

I did a long winded wright up here.

I think I got the shims from summit racing. Get steel shims not aluminum. It's a lot easier on a lift if you have access to one.

BDRAG