Roxor #
E7DE16E1-1CA1-4662-9C9E-BDDE829C5CB0.jpeg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Lots of time in there. Glad Santa brought me the Mahidra hitch. I do not have your patience! How far off the ground is it?

BDRAG

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Well it looks like you just have it being held to the base plate with the 2 bolts that are about an inch above the hitch. It'll need more reinforcement If you want it to hold better and not flex. I can't brag because I just got a hitch off Amazon for 23 bucks that had a flange which I just bolted to the frame. It's fine for light duty but I wouldn't dream of attaching anything very heavy to it. Yours could end up being just as good as the factory hitch with some more effort.

Peder53

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The
Well it looks like you just have it being held to the base plate with the 2 bolts that are about an inch above the hitch. It'll need more reinforcement If you want it to hold better and not flex. I can't brag because I just got a hitch off Amazon for 23 bucks that had a flange which I just bolted to the frame. It's fine for light duty but I wouldn't dream of attaching anything very heavy to it. Yours could end up being just as good as the factory hitch with some more effort.

Peder53

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

7984F44F-0157-4226-B125-06BDFD6017C8.jpeg 5B833DE6-0E5D-4D22-94D3-CA8BE64E5326.jpeg

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hang some 6010 on it for a root pass then cap it with 7018, she won't got anywhere if you use grade 8 bolts.....