ooooooooooo

High back rear seats

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I finally got to see and use my 2020. My father picked it up. Didn't get any user manuals is that normal. I have nothing for this thing. Ill figure alot out as I go. This thing has two straps under the back seat. What the heck do they do? The seat doesn't recline so that ain't it.

20201128_174957.jpg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you go to Mahindra Roxor website under parts and service you can download a 2020 operators manual. When you click on parts and service it is at the bottom of that page. Also under their accessories page look for interior and then back seat and there is a installation document that might help answer questions about the two straps. I don’t have a back seat so can help with that one.

B

Bister

Usually the owners manual is under the passenger seat in the box just in case you haven’t opened that seat storage yet, but I know some never got any.

B

Bister

Is it the Roxor OEM seat and pictures would help. I know there are a couple “holy s-hit”handles for the occupants to hang on to under the front edge that retract.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Haven't explored it that much but come morning and warm up alittle ill get the tool boxes open. My first test drive was a bit cold. 34 degrees no windshield.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I found it at a dealer in Roswell, NM. Was desperate to find one that was the closest one in my budget. I live in Northern Utah. Father picked it up 3 weeks ago. We got here at 4pm sun was low getting cold. Tomorrow we are going to start painting and installing CJ windshield and work on blinker kit. I was like a kid in a candy store on first drive. Those are what those handles do. They retract, I was hoping it reclined in some way. Not a fan of the high back seats. Gonna defently look for more of a CJ style

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Usually the owners manual is under the passenger seat in the box just in case you haven’t opened that seat storage yet, but I know some never got any.
manuel found thank you