ooooooooooo

Hi

Fred

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi all just got my roxor 2 weeks ago and love it I have already found this forum useful thanks for the info are there anyone else here in New Mexico we are in Moriarty area

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hi all just got my roxor 2 weeks ago and love it I have already found this forum useful thanks for the info are there anyone else here in New Mexico we are in Moriarty area
Hey there! We're in the Gallup area! Welcome to the forum...lots of great information here.

Fred

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sure is and thanks for the reply I think there is a guy in Roswell with one also

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from your next door neighbor in Arizona.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Welcome from TEXAS

BDRAG

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Florida. I'm new here as well but am learning a lot from browsing through the past postings. It's a friendly, helpful bunch.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome from La. Im a new owner too and am in the process of making a few mods as I find time. Lots of helpful info here and good people willing to help!

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from southern Minnesota. Let the fun of making your Roxor your own begin.