ooooooooooo

Hey there from New Mexico!

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Picking up my roxor tomorrow. I've been getting myself prepared by reading through a lot of threads. Very informative!
IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Welcome. Don't count on the street legal. It's a bi t ch in most states. I have given up here in Texas after a year plus trying. Just a trailer queen.

BDRAG

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks! I checked with the MVD...as long as I have brake lights, turn signals, head lights and a light for the plate I can get a part time "on the road" plate. That will allow me to drive on our city roads and frontage roads...no highway though. The MVD even had the roxor in their database...

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Thanks! I checked with the MVD...as long as I have brake lights, turn signals, head lights and a light for the plate I can get a part time "on the road" plate. That will allow me to drive on our city roads and frontage roads...no highway though. The MVD even had the roxor in their database...
That's cool. Post a link to their rules and I may use it in my continuing battles here.

They are more realistic laws than Texas. Texas has some BS golf cart regs and LEV car stuff limited to 20-35 mph and city street use with speed limits of 35 and under only and or in unincorporated county roads, no highway, and no wider that 50 inch's. PHFFFF.

I just want to be able to run it around town to keep it lubed up, hit a car show or 2, get the wife out of the house and drive to get some wind in the face. I would like to be able to drive it to my east Texas property for a weekend. Drive the back roads no interstate. Take an hour more than if I did take the Interstate. sighhhhHHHHH!

BDRAG

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That's cool. Post a link to their rules and I may use it in my continuing battles here.

They are more realistic laws than Texas. Texas has some BS golf cart regs and LEV car stuff limited to 20-35 mph and city street use with speed limits of 35 and under only and or in unincorporated county roads, no highway, and no wider that 50 inch's. PHFFFF.

I just want to be able to run it around town to keep it lubed up, hit a car show or 2, get the wife out of the house and drive to get some wind in the face. I would like to be able to drive it to my east Texas property for a weekend. Drive the back roads no interstate. Take an hour more than if I did take the Interstate. sighhhhHHHHH!

BDRAG

I'll post my experience with the MVD when I head down there next week...

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just ordered the blinker system and mirrors. I have been a member of the tw200 forum for some time and have had some great fun with the folks in that forum riding from Washington state to Utah, California and all over the nation.
I would like to start a ride in Moab about the middle of April. Is my plan to be there after jeep week and will do the tw200 thing after that.
As I am new to this forum, I haven't found something for us adventure/trail riders. If any are interested in getting together, jump in here and lets get a fun time going.