ooooooooooo

Hello from Rocky Top Tennessee

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is a great community, and a excellent source of information!

SODAKROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Howdy from South Dakota! I too have just purchased a Roxor. Tons of information on here.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Welcome from Texas.

BDRAG

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Excellent! What part of the state are you from? I bought mine from Tommy's Motorsports in Clinton TN and drive it around Norris Lake.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, welcome. I too just picked one up last Saturday. Has a few options, roof, windshield, winch and had it chipped. Now wiring for blinkers and putting a spare holder on the tailgate. Will be heading for AZ next week.

BFAROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
IMG_0154.jpeg

Well, I'm got the Roxor! No problem having it licensed for "Slow/Medium speed vehicle" and use it for errands. It has exceeded my expectations and is a pure joy to tool around the neighborhood. I have it set up to tow behind a Class B RV so if it ever stops raining in TN, will take it up to Big South Fork to enjoy the trails and roads in the area. I get asked about it everywhere I go....you did good Mahindra!

IMG_0154.jpeg

zjfk2

I realize this is an old post, but I have questions about the medium speed plate. I am also in Tennessee and considering purchasing a Roxor. After making the appropriate modifications, did you just sign the affidavit for a medium speed plate using the PIN number for the VIN requirement? What other documents did you have to bring to the DMV ?
thanks

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
View attachment 5846
Well, I'm got the Roxor! No problem having it licensed for "Slow/Medium speed vehicle" and use it for errands. It has exceeded my expectations and is a pure joy to tool around the neighborhood. I have it set up to tow behind a Class B RV so if it ever stops raining in TN, will take it up to Big South Fork to enjoy the trails and roads in the area. I get asked about it everywhere I go....you did good Mahindra!

View attachment 5846

Hello and congrats on the purchase! Can you tell me if this color is called Matte Sand?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
  • Standard Colors
  • MOLTEN RED
    Gloss
  • BONFIRE ORANGE
    Gloss
  • SIGNAL WHITE
    Matte