ooooooooooo

hello from K ZOO Michigan

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello from Kalamazoo Mi. I have had my Roxor for just about a week. Its got just about four miles on it. Still on the trailer. I am working on getting it street legal. I am making progress but it seems like two steps foward and one back. Still waiting on info from the windshield wiper tec on getting my wiper to work correctly. I have the turn signals and the emergency lights hooked up and working. The windshield washer is not mounted yet have some questions about it. License plate light and bracket is mouted but not wired yet. I don't like it chintsy. But will probably use it and keep looking for something i like. I would love to connect with any local road leagal Roxor owners and compare notes. Anyway hi looking forward to participating and learning on the forum.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations and welcome from AZ!?

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome to you, Mike. You'll love your Roxor! And there's a lot of good Roxor information on this site.

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks Roxasuras . You probably won't get any pics from me not as computer savy as I could be and at 70 yr don't pick up on some of the tec stuff very quickly.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nothing wrong with that. I am 43 and without my nieces I am lost with technology

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Boilermaker Leaders didn't have any in stock so I ended up buying mine at countryside motors in South Haven. I have a nephew that graduated from Purdue. Michigan state fan myself.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Also bought mine at Leaders and I live in Portage. I made it street legal last year and I love my Roxor.

I installed the washer reservoir underneath the passenger side headlight. You’ll see an open area there. I see some others have mounted it up higher on the drivers side of engine compartment. This was the last thing to install to make mine street legal so I kinda rushed the wiring and went directly to the battery with an in-line fuse for power. Some day I will purchase the extra power relay and wire it better, I just haven’t gotten around to it. It’s empty anyways.

I mounted my license plate mount/light directly to the rear bumper on the passenger side. There are existing holes there so I didn’t need to drill. I don’t like how it catches mud from the tire and it’s already bent. My xtc wire harness had a light wire at the passenger side rear tail light, so that was another reason to mount at that location. Someday I will mount the license plate to my spare tire. There are Jeep kits out there that I like.

If you haven’t been tuned yet. Do it now! Use diesel freaks stage 2. They are located in Gaylord, MI. That will be the best $600 you spend on your Roxor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi Partyman Tune is definatly a future addition. Right now I am just working to get street legal. working on the windshield washer right now. That should be the last thing before calling for safety inspection. Probably monday I don't how quick the officer shows up after you call for the inspection.