ooooooooooo

Hello from AL

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
Greetings from north Alabama. Finally pulled the trigger and got my 2020 roxor delivered yesterday. Spent the day driving the backroads and spent the evening checking out accessories. Looking forward to seeing how much fun family will have fighting on who gets to drive.

4082F68D-7CD8-4024-8AFF-4651CF9D4090.jpeg

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Greetings from north Alabama. Finally pulled the trigger and got my 2020 roxor delivered yesterday. Spent the day driving the backroads and spent the evening checking out accessories. Looking forward to seeing how much fun family will have fighting on who gets to drive.

View attachment 7118
Very nice dude. You and your family will love it. My wife and I take our two little kids with us everywhere. You and I have the same rig too!

3CBA9BF7-EFAC-4069-803D-F26863151CF6.jpeg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Arizona. Congrats!!

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
Thanks all,
I've got a two year old daughter that has dub the roxor "black sheep", her 4 teenaged brothers have been itching to get behind the wheel. I came across this site after doing some research on UTVs and decided for the price, size, and capability that I'd drive one. That was last week and I was sold. So far, I've enjoyed reading the posts and seeing all the things that can be done. We have a home under construction on 31 acres and there are some things that a tractor just can't do. We needed something to get from the house, barn, and shop the Roxor seems to fit the part. Thanks again.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from not quite so sunny today Florida! You'll find lots of information about accessories and installation right here. We have several very knowledgeable members who are great about answering questions. Like yourself I'm a relative new owner and still learning.

BLKSheep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
blk20
Thanks, I've been reading the forums and getting some great ideas. I already have been surfing the internet for the past few days buying spare rims and tire mount. Waiting some time to break in before I get any ideas on engine performance. Cheers