ooooooooooo

Hard cab

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Alright guys, I don get political so I have never been part of a petition, however I wanted to start a petition for a hard cab enclosure with doors. I love my roxor like crazy but it needs that option. I think if enough people voiced their desire for one we might see it sooner than later. I know from insider info that the big wigs at roxor lurk on this forum like crazy so here it goes. I'm sure one is already waiting to be manufactured if not waiting to ship so when can we have it, lol. Anybody that would jump right on an avalible hard enclosure with doors please feel free to chime in. Also 3rd party people looking to enter the roxor market by all means please concider this. I know the hard cab is coming I just don't want to wait 5 years for it and buy something inferior in the meantime, and I don't want to be dissapointed like when the ox locker was introduced at 2X the price of an ox for any other rig. Let's keep it real and in line with what other cj5/cj7 tops run.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think the better options are gonna come from the after market if they ever come. Mahindra still has to appease the regulation gods and an OEM hard too will have the same funny shape as the soft cab enclosure due to the roll cage only protecting front passengers.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm not holding my breath. I decided to modify the roll cage on mine and I boxed in the rear so I could protect people sitting on the rear bench seat. Then I installed a really nice best top extended top:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VLHBWS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just keep my rig covered during bad weather and drive it when it's not raining.
Guys, I think we are losing the point of this thread, I'm pretty well aware of the fact that parking my roxor in the garage in bad weather is already an option;). I'm looking for people who recive a hardtop and doors enthusiasticly. Thanks.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'd happily buy one if it were available but everyone so far is saying no. When I first got my new Roxor I called Rampage and Best Top and they both made it clear they do not have any plans to make one.

I did find a place in india who sells a rather cheap looking kit for Mahindra but frankly I cannot recommend them. The quality just isn't there.

STITCHED SOFT TOP FOR JEEP WILLYS CJ3B 1953-1971 CROSS HOOD STICK BLACK AND GRAY | eBay

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'd happily buy one if it were available but everyone so far is saying no. When I first got my new Roxor I called Rampage and Best Top and they both made it clear they do not have any plans to make one.

I did find a place in india who sells a rather cheap looking kit for Mahindra but frankly I cannot recommend them. The quality just isn't there.

STITCHED SOFT TOP FOR JEEP WILLYS CJ3B 1953-1971 CROSS HOOD STICK BLACK AND GRAY | eBay
I hear ya man. Hopefully someday:)

Weldingwarrior

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I think the better options are gonna come from the after market if they ever come. Mahindra still has to appease the regulation gods and an OEM hard too will have the same funny shape as the soft cab enclosure due to the roll cage only protecting front passengers.

It's only supposed to have front passengers.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would definitely buy a hard enclosure or even a framed soft enclosure that covered the rear.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I reversed my rear seats to enable compatibility with the soft enclosure. Offers a bit more rollover for rear passengers too. The other pic is the before pic. Even the headrests are exposed

20181115_140127.jpg 20181116_050944.jpg

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
They have hard top, hard doors and windshield with wipers. It is standard on the Thar. It may not work with the Roxor rollcage, but that is simple to modify. We need to find a Mahindra dealer in India who will ship to the US.

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am wrong. The Thar standard is a soft top, but hard doors are standard. Also need the “B” pillar. A dealer should be able to get part numbers and order direct from India. Parts prices in India are very affordable, but shipping may be an issue. Still why recreate when they already making for the India market.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Oh my god, what a coincidence, I spoke to the seller/manufacturer Regalindia this past weekend, I wanted to get him to make a roxor top. This was his reply. From the message I gather that the roxor is wider than the willys, so the top would be wider, but It looks how I always wanted the roxor to look.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.31.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.32.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.37.54 AM.png

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Oh my god, what a coincidence, I spoke to the seller/manufacturer Regalindia this past weekend, I wanted to get him to make a roxor top. This was his reply. From the message I gather that the roxor is wider than the willys, so the top would be wider, but It looks how I always wanted the roxor to look.

View attachment 1889View attachment 1890View attachment 1891

I have a 57 CJ5 (Willys era) right next to my Roxor. The tub width is identical. The tub length is unique to the Roxor.