ooooooooooo

Half doors

jsmcada

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought OEM doors for my 2020 Roxor from Leaders RPM last November.
leadersrpmshop.com

Mahindra Roxor New OEM Solid Hard Doors, 0103AUA00291N
0103AUA00291N1$710.25 USD
$710.25 USD

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Got a Question. Does the Half doors increase the amount of Dust drawn into the Cab?

cabinman

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am also wondering who makes the best doors? Diesel freak (no striker needed), OTR, Fortress, or other manufacturer?

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Fully Loaded pair of Thar Door Set available

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 6.06.47 PM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-27 at 6.06.47 PM.jpeg

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought OEM doors for my 2020 Roxor from Leaders RPM last November.
leadersrpmshop.com

Mahindra Roxor New OEM Solid Hard Doors, 0103AUA00291N
0103AUA00291N1$710.25 USD
$710.25 USD
Leaders RPM is local to me. It’s actually where I bought my Roxor. I bought & paid for a set of half doors that they listed as in stock on March 21. When I drove to their warehouse to pick them up the following day, they said they accidentally double-entered the stock from the most recent pair that they had (maybe the ones that you bought!) & they had to special order the doors. I’ve been waiting 51 days for my doors with no updates. It is getting a bit rediculous.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hers my Bit for the forum,Use the below coupon & purchase the ROXOR parts at discount
Coupon Code - JEEPCJGROUP

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I made mine out of 3/4 plywood. Used barn door hinges that work great. Cut the bottom of the hinge off so they lift right off as normal ones. Put freeze pipe covers over the top edge for comfort. Look like they belong there.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hood hinges,, Crown Automotive RT34095 fit the drill pattern on the Roxor. (The bolts that come with the hinges will not fit the Roxor threads).

M8-1.25 x 20mm bolts will fit the threads in the Roxor.

I built my half doors from left over 1/8 aluminum (from my roof project).
- traced the door onto cardboard, and then to aluminum.
- used a circular saw with an aluminum blade for straight cuts and jig saw for each radius.
- belt sander to perfectly match each radius to the body
- powder coated doors in wrinkle black
- door latches from eBay

I got fancy with bends and bevels along the top edge. To make bends, I cut the aluminum to half its thickness, made the bend, and brazed the the fold (since I don't have an aluminum welder).

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Hi, Have sold two sets & last one is available , with complete fittings including window glass,New door panels & lock Custom color & other options are available.
I ship by DHL/FedEx 7 Day delivery in US
feel Free to check it out

Door Fit-Thar.jpg Door.jpg

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Pls share your views on Half Door that fits like a glove in roxor
My fab team is ready to chop & do a complete job on the OEM Thar doors that fits perfectly on Roxor
Custom paint & all hardware included

Half Door.jpg

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Look great! Would you be able to price them competitively with other half door options? What about color matching? Would that be feasible?

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Its getting painted black as of today, Once its done i should be able to list at reasonable price for purchase.
Color matching is allways tricky, So plain balck/white is very much done,Or we can send you primed & ready to be painted.
It will be rady to fit with all hardware & locks etc
One thing for sure,It will fit like a glove on the roxor & its a genuine OEM Quality
In case anyone have any qurry feel free to write or whats app me (AM in different timezone so pls bear some delay in responce)
subbox007@gmail.com
+919321122388

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hello Roxor lovers,

We have Mahindra OEM Complete Full Hard Door, Soft Top (4Seater) , Windshield Frame, Wipers Kit , A PILLAR, B PILLAR COMPLETE SET, TOP BRIDGE PART A PILLAR TO B PILLAR, CONNECTING PART FROM WINDSHIELD TO B PILLAR , OEM and Stylish Mirror, Bumper, Bonnet, Mudguard, Fender Kit, Engine Parts, Chassis Parts, Tailgate, Headlight,LOCK ITEMS, FIBER PARTS, Grill , side indicators etc..

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Look great! Would you be able to price them competitively with other half door options? What about color matching? Would that be feasible?
Hi,
Half doors are ready & available for purchase now

Half Door1.jpg