ooooooooooo

Greetings from Northern Alabama

Mark Hubbs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for letting me join. I hope to buy my Roxor within the next couple of months.

I'm hoping to relive some of my Army days spent M151 "Mutts." I enjoy seeing other people's mods and upgrades, but I'm not much of mechanic and wont be doing much of that my self. I'm sorta like the character "OddBall" in the movie Kelly's Heros. When talking about his tank he said "I don't fix 'em, I just ride 'em."

Last edited:

MAGAHAWK

Thanks for letting me join. I hope to buy my Roxor within the next couple of months.

I'm hoping to relive some of my Army days spent M151 "Mutts." I enjoy seeing other people's mods and upgrades, but I'm not much of mechanic and wont be doing much of that my self. I'm sorta like the character "OddBall" in the movie Kelly's Heros. When talking about his tank he said "I don't fix 'em, I just ride 'em."
Welcome, note that the Roxor is so simple and basic you will find it's probably one of the easiest vehicles to learn how to maintain and repair other than a Model T Ford. Don't be afraid to jump in. If they ever get around to offering a factory shop manual be sure to buy one.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We all say that at first, but then you see something cool (like fender flares) and you say to yourself "well it's only $100 and I could do that!". Then all hell breaks loose and the Amazon orders are arriving weekly! Find the best deal you can and go for it!

Welcome!!