ooooooooooo

Going for a test ride Tuesday.. Maybe.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Dealer next town over has one in stock. Im going up Tuesday to see if they will offer a test ride. Going to snap some pictures.

Any pictures of certin parts/areas yall would like?
Thanks.

Last edited:

General

Founding Member
If you're already going, I'd appreciate some close-ups of where the roll bar connects to the dash, and nearby where the windshield connects to the dash/roll bar, too. Also, close-ups of the roll bar joints, where it connects in the middle upper part, and to the floor.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
If you're already going, I'd appreciate some close-ups of where the roll bar connects to the dash, and nearby where the windshield connects to the dash/roll bar, too. Also, close-ups of the roll bar joints, where it connects in the middle upper part, and to the floor.
Will do.
I think this one is a LE.

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I don’t have an suggestions as far as pictures to take but if you could ask the dealer about an accessories list that would be great. Also if they know anything about the PTO and snowplow that are supposedly in the works.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I didn't get to test drive it. But took a ton of pictures. Posted them in this thread --> - Roxor LE Full Photo gallery.
To answer some of the questions.
ROPS is base plate mounted. That should make it easy to customize.
The dealer didn't have a clue about PTO. He wasn't even aware some of the older Willys had them.
Snowplows will come but he didn't see anything from Roxor Factory.
He is checking into an accessory listing, but from looking it today, its stamped THAR everywhere. I think if it fits a THAR it will fit this.

General

Founding Member
That was nice of you to take those shots. I look forward to seeing what options these come with in a year or so, both factory options and accessories and aftermarket. The Roxor might very well overturn the current market for utility side by sides.

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes thank you for taking these pictures and asking the dealer those questions. As for Thar parts and accessories I was actually doing some research a few weeks ago and found a bunch of stuff but I couldn't find a website that would ship any of the parts or accessories to the USA. Maybe in time if the Roxor does get as big as we hope then some of the companies in India will start to ship stuff here.