ooooooooooo

Fuel rail pressure

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
When I remembered someone on the forum got their fuel in barrels and saw your profile said Indiana/Honduras, it must be you. In your situation, you cannot filter enough.

1. If you are pumping from your own barrell, and have one of the crank-style pumps, don't insert the pump all the way to the bottom of the barrel. That is where all the water and crud settles. (I store diesel in tanks for my excavator and tractor, but I get my diesel from the gas station. I still leave the pump a couple inches off the bottom. Barrels will have condensation inside and will rust).
2. See if you can get an inline filter for the pump. Drain the bottom of the barrel into a clear container every so often just to see what settles in your tank.
3. On the Roxor, find a place where a rubber line runs between the tank and the low pressure pump. Insert a clear plastic inline filter in the rubber line.

Gene Trask

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
OK!!! Finally after so long I think I have it fixed.
In the end I believe it was the injectors leaking pressure, not allowing the fuel rail pressure to build up enough. Maybe a first it was just a little bit so I could start it and get the rpms going with starter fluid, but in the end i replaced all four injectors. May not of had to do all four, but I did not have the caps to put ont he fuel rail to seal off the different lines to see which was bad.
that gasoline that I ran through it first, then the water , then junk fuel. I hope to learn the lesson one of you tried to teach me.. Filter, filter, filter, and then do it again.......
Anyway, I have some good contacts in India if you want to order from there.... Praise the Lord for letting us get it going.
Thank you all for your advise....