ooooooooooo

Front hitch receiver

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking for a frame mounted front hitch receive for my 2019. I realize there are bumpers with the receiver on them, but I don’t really have a need for more than the stock bumper (though the hassle of adapting a frame mount and the cost of the receiver may justify a new bumper). has anyone put a frame mount on?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks. That looks like I need to go with their upgraded bumper to work. I was hoping someone would know of a Reese hitch frame that would work with a bit of fabricarui

B

Bister

It will work with any bumper I'm sure, or just leave the bumper off. Not sure why they are saying call to confirm, these bumpers are nothing special and just use the same 8 bolts to hold them on. When I put my Western Plow on for winter, I don't put the bumper back on till Itake the plow mount off in the spring.

nomadsnj

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed the 106005 KFI mount last fall over the stock bumper on a 2019. It requires easy drilling of 2 additional holes per side through the (very thin) original bumper, as it attaches to all four pre-existing frame mounts per side. You will need to buy the 4 additional bolts to attach as they are not included. Very easy install of a nicely reinforced, well built, sturdy hitch. Have used it to maneuver my 3500# pontoon boat around effortlessly. Very pleased.

While I have only used it a couple times so far this winter, also recommend the KFI Poly Pro plow blade that attaches to it. I had never dealt with KFI before, but have been very impressed with their service and quality.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Front bumper is very light. Replaced it all with a piece of 4 inch channel iron and welded receiver hitch to bottom, Good Enough. Also attached D-Rings to front of 4 inch, can pull any thing.
rc

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like the idea of the front receiver and d rings on the bumper.👍

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Front bumper is very light. Replaced it all with a piece of 4 inch channel iron and welded receiver hitch to bottom, Good Enough. Also attached D-Rings to front of 4 inch, can pull any thing.
rc

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Working ell Ford me,(farmer,) rc

IMG_20191224_144736.jpg