ooooooooooo

Free Roxor Repair Service Manual - e-version

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Idle is actually 850. Some have had it lowered to 750 when they did a tune. 1500 is not a bad rpm to shift when first getting going progressively shifting at higher rpms. Say 1500 shifting to second then 1700 shifting to third. And say 1900 going into fourth. Then 2100 going into fifth. It helps with fuel mileage. At least it does with semis. Sure it would work with the Roxor, if one had the will to do it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After reading the service manual I found a answer in regards to rpms, in section 9.4.1 it says the engine performs best at 2000 - 3500 rpms..of course 3200 rpms is too much but obviously middle to upper middle 2k rpms is still optimal according to the service manual

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After reading the service manual I found a answer in regards to rpms, in section 9.4.1 it says the engine performs best at 2000 - 3500 rpms..of course 3200 rpms is too much but obviously middle to upper middle 2k rpms is still optimal according to the service manual
Ain’t that what I told you several times…. But glad you got it from the source also.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ain’t that what I told you several times…. But glad you got it from the source also.
I was thinking to myself those words, "oh he told me that" lol. I did find out about those tools for the t-case, and I even found the tranny and rear/Front differential

Transfer case
-Oil level plug 15mm open end spanner
-Drain plug 8mm square socket
-GL-4 SAE 80W-90

Transmission
-Oil level plug 8mm square bit
-oil drain plug 8mm square bit
-GL-4 SAE 80W-90

Front and rear differential
-10mm Allen key
-Oil GL-5 SAE 80W-90

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
thanks a whole bunch. i've got 4500mi on my 19 rox, love this little machine.
does everything I want and more. this manual will help me maintain it.
thanks again
ol gringo

Ridem32

I will try the website. I use Tapatalk maybe that’s why it’s not downloading

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great Thread

I just bought a used '18. Anyone know of a source for an owner's manual?

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thank you very much. These will be invaluable as our machines are now obsolete and we'll have to figure out how they work in order to keep them running!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Go here and click that your an owner. Owner|ROXOR Offroad

the owners manual for all years are there as well as parts schematics with parts numbers. Makes it easy to look up parts then you can go somewhere like sherwood tractor and put the number in to order it or check prices of it. Or call your local dealer with the parts number.

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Go here and click that your an owner. Owner|ROXOR Offroad

the owners manual for all years are there as well as parts schematics with parts numbers. Makes it easy to look up parts then you can go somewhere like sherwood tractor and put the number in to order it or check prices of it. Or call your local dealer with the parts number.
Thanks TRK!

BillB

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just noticed this post today. Downloaded 430 MB of PDF files. This is great! I have already answered a couple of things I was wondering about. Thany you for posting these links. Very much appreciated.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Idle is actually 850. Some have had it lowered to 750 when they did a tune. 1500 is not a bad rpm to shift when first getting going progressively shifting at higher rpms. Say 1500 shifting to second then 1700 shifting to third. And say 1900 going into fourth. Then 2100 going into fifth. It helps with fuel mileage. At least it does with semis. Sure it would work with the Roxor, if one had the will to do it all the time.

This is interesting. I will look at my RPM's when these shifts happen with the Auto trans. I'm wondering what the RPM's should be!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I wasn't able to find the repair manual anywhere online. So I emailed the factory and they gave me the link to the e version. I know alot of people in past forums were trying to obtain substitutions due to it not being available for the Roxor. Anyway if you need it here it is

Repair manual

Diagnostic

Wiring

Thanks for sharing. Absolutely incredible find.

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
New to forum & just seeing these. Downloaded these manuals flawlessly today & saved as PDF to laptop. Now have future reference. Very helpful for issue already.

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank You, I just downloaded the old school manual, its just like my tractor manual

Hoot

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do they have any updated manuals?