ooooooooooo

For sale: Noise reduction system

B

Bister

29323714-D70A-434C-A4AC-A252EF3129A2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

I re-worked it.lol. I need this one on a tee-shirt or back of a jacket....done by someone with better graphic design abilities than me. But maybe without the 'For Sale' part then. lol

You_Doodle_2018-10-24T13_52_03Z.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

HOTROD87

I did see that in another post. It was mostly for my brother in law as he still has a Maverick. The Rhino did put out a little noise I remember that now.

B

Bister

I did see that in another post. It was mostly for my brother in law as he still has a Maverick. The Rhino did put out a little noise I remember that now.
The Rhino wasn't real bad, but my hearing sucks so I wear earplugs lots. I run lots of small engine stuff and kind of got use to things being a bit quieter, so the Rhino always seems loud. I wear them when I cut my grass also, and my mower is electric.....just kidding.

B

Bister

I once heard on MTV "if it's too loud your too old" :)

Trouble is when I was young I didn't care, now that I'm 'too old' its that not caring that wrecked my hearing. I wish I would have started using ear plus sooner. Now I use them all the time for any small engine or loud machine. But, not in the Roxor. lol