ooooooooooo

Factory lift option

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Apparently, there is a factory lift option now. I understand that it is a roughly 3" lift and is expensive but I don't have any details. Is anyone familiar with the factory lift?

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
no. but rough country offers a 2.5. i would ask the guys about it. mixed feelings.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ill tell you what. most roxor owners are cool/ if they dont cancle the sonota rodio. ill let you borrow mine a few days. ill just do the old gmc.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw a 5.5" lift the other day online. Axle flip deal for $999.95. That's the way I'd go.

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mahindra wants like $1600 for their lift. Very expensive. I think it is a 2020 option so probably very few have it yet. I don't even know if it is a good lift.
Paulson: that's very nice of you. I'm kinda locked down right now so there will be no trips for me for a while.

B

Bister

Apparently, there is a factory lift option now. I understand that it is a roughly 3" lift and is expensive but I don't have any details. Is anyone familiar with the factory lift?
Here is the link to the lift kit on the Roxor site. It comes with shocks also. It says 3" front and 1" back approximate.

I doubt if any are in use yet. I know on Facebook, a couple dealers posted pics of a couple with the kit. I think, right now, it is factory install only. This is probably just cause it is new. Probably be available as a accessory after. Your dealer could probably find out more.

3" LIFT KIT|ROXOR Offroad

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The factory lift kit is nice but a tad pricey. The rear has one more leaf in the pack over the stock. The shocks are a better quality than the stockers. Between the lift and 32" tires it sits up very nice and is easily 3-4" higher than stock machine. We have several in stock and it is a very nice factory option for sure.

B

Bister

The factory lift kit is nice but a tad pricey. The rear has one more leaf in the pack over the stock. The shocks are a better quality than the stockers. Between the lift and 32" tires it sits up very nice and is easily 3-4" higher than stock machine. We have several in stock and it is a very nice factory option for sure.
Nice thing about going factory is that you will have 2 year warranty if installed at the time of purchase and it was designed by Roxor for the Roxor.

928dennis

I put the Rough Country kit on and did a 40 offroad trail, worlds better. Well worth the money. Stock these things will beat the crap out of you.