ooooooooooo

Factory accessories for the Mahindra Thar

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Some cool accessories I found from Mahindra for the Thar. I especially like the hard top and half canopy.

Mahindra Thar Accessories: Buy Thar Accessories Online - M2ALL

I wonder if these items would fit on the Roxor and when you convert to us dollars the prices are pretty good. Too bad they don’t ship internationally though. Maybe Mahindra will offer some of these accessories for the Roxor in the US and Canada.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
boy, doesn't that winch bumper look familiar lol. The snorkel looks exactly like the one on the roxor at the mud nationals aswell. I saw an older solid axle thar that was straight piped. Sounded pretty sweet. Just like any other straight piped turbo diesel really. Although the exhaust on the roxor almost looks stainless? Especially the soot trap. I like how they have the "expedition kit", just one of everything on the page haha

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Some cool accessories I found from Mahindra for the Thar. I especially like the hard top and half canopy.

Mahindra Thar Accessories: Buy Thar Accessories Online - M2ALL

I wonder if these items would fit on the Roxor and when you convert to us dollars the prices are pretty good. Too bad they don’t ship internationally though. Maybe Mahindra will offer some of these accessories for the Roxor in the US and Canada.

Santa Claus is going to be busy this year!