ooooooooooo

Extended ROPS for 22'-24'

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For quite some time I've been looking with envy at the extended ROPS kits that were available from Roxor, I scoured the used marketplace for months without any luck, and eventually found a set about 1000 miles away. Shipping for the top horizontal bars was going to be immensely expensive, and the whole process was going to cost me well over $1500 for a used set that came from a wrecked Roxor and may have even been slightly bent! Back to the the drawing board...

I decided that I'd try and make my own kit, but wasn't too keen on modifying my existing ROPS since I like to be able to put things back to "stock", or change them around later if I decide I don't want it anymore. So I wanted to build a fully "bolt-on" kit that looks just like the one from the factory BUT no welding or drilling required for installation.

I've gotten pretty close to a finished product and I'm really happy with the results. I'm currently working on finding a powder coat shop to work with that can perfectly match the existing ROPS so you can't tell where the factory ROPS transitions with my extended bar kit. This is a completely bolt on kit, and can be easily removed with only 14 bolts. The top bars also detach on the rear for easy storage.

I wanted to post here on the forum to gauge interest to see if anyone else would be interested in a kit like this, if so, I may consider building a small batch for you. It is made of 1.75" DOM steel, and although it is VERY sturdy, it can only be considered an "aesthetic" bar and is NOT legally considered structural in the case of an accident. Although it would sure would be better than nothing!

I will get more pictures of the kit fully installed next week when I return home and get a chance to finish the assembly welding, but so far here is the progress, as well as a rendering of how it attaches to the existing ROPS “C-Pillar”.
(RED = Extended Kit, BLUE = Existing ROPS)

This kit would also fit 2018 - 2020 models by cutting the sport ROPS back pieces off, or by replacing the upper horizontal tubes with 2022-2024 style tubes using part numbers: 0101AUA00911N & 0101AUA00921N

Let me know if you have any feedback or interest!

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 2.13.25 PM.png IMG_7011.jpeg IMG_7008.jpeg

Last edited:

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Interested! I would love to buy a kit off you.
Thanks for your interest! I’ll get some photos posted once I get the first one finished and powder coated, probably by the end of next week. I’ve priced it out and if I can make 10 of them it makes it significantly cheaper to build which means I can afford to ship them and not lose money on it haha!

If you want to shoot me an email at Support@RedRoxParts.com I’ll put you first on the list, and once it’s completed I’ll have a better idea of what the total cost would be to build, powder coat, and ship it.

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here's another photo update:

Everything is welded in place, hardware is on and it's ready for powder coating which is about 2 weeks out right now since there is only 1 powder coating guy within about 70 miles of me.

tempImageCo2Ym8.pngtempImageRMNpMo.pngtempImagetluL9Q.pngtempImagekEUKZw.pngtempImage0ghlf3.png

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used to have these on my Rox. Sold off the full Rops and customized my own. It would be great if you offered alternatives to the expensive options as you have noticed

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for your patience everyone! These kits are now ready for purchase!

I have put in a bulk order for materials and I will start production on these as orders come through.
Please keep in mind these are hand made by myself and production times may take 2-3 weeks as I build them, and have powder coating done so please be patient with me as I have a full time job in addition to this project.

The design has changed slightly due to shipping restrictions and the main "c-pillar" hoop will now be shipped in 2 pieces, joined together by a roll cage tube coupler. This has brought the box size down from 60" x 40" to 40" x 30" so your mailman will thank you, and so will your wallet as making them this way has reduced the shipping costs by over $200.

These kits are NOT ROPS certified in any way, and should only be used as an accessory bar, not for rollovers.

I am working on making a kit that is meant for rollover protection, but will require minor welding. More info on that to come.

Thanks everyone for your interest and support and please let me know if you have any questions!

Purchase Here
or
2022+ Roxor Extended Rack System — RED ROX

tempImageajBVkk.pngtempImageHoIzd8.pngtempImage05pqHz.png

Last edited: