Administrator
Staff member
Product Name EXCLUSIVE BIKINI™ TOP
Part Number 0117AUA00011N
Pricing MSRP: $180
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
Purchase Link BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description Unlike typical, one-size-fits-all aftermarket enclosures that flap and sag, this bikini top is specifically tailored to ROXOR’s rollover protection system (ROPS). Our ultra-durable top features premium fabric, lightweight aluminum reinforcement and adjustable tension straps to prevent wind buffeting and ensure a tight, consistent fit that stays secure in even the toughest conditions. Custom-designed to accommodate all ROXOR accessories, this top will keep you cool enough to ride all day.

Part Number: 0117AUA00011N

MSRP: $180

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There are two things on my wish list at this ever changing moment:

1. The poly hard top offered as an accessory on the ROXOR accessory list. Does anyone have one? Does it accommodate the light bar that comes on the LE?

2. BFG KM3 tires. It is my understanding they will be available in our standard size late in March 2019.

JonBoyK

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There are two things on my wish list at this ever changing moment:

1. The poly hard top offered as an accessory on the ROXOR accessory list. Does anyone have one? Does it accommodate the light bar that comes on the LE?

2. BFG KM3 tires. It is my understanding they will be available in our standard size late in March 2019.
The poly top does indeed support the light bar...even has a grommet for the harness to stick through

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So what makes this Bestop soft top cost $120 more than all the other Bestop bikini style tops out there?
I feel this is blantent disrespect by Mahindra. Can't mahindra support the vehicle without screwing over the customer?

Last edited:

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok thank you. And what is the reason you are selling? I've seen mixed reviews of some people liking and some disliking them
im getting a fortress hard top. I have the bikini until I saved up.the bikini works well.
just have a lot of trees on our tree farm. I don’t want to damage the soft top with the trees limbs.