ooooooooooo

Electrical no start

Dale

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have 2018 Roxor with 300 total miles, it has the performance flash on computer. It was running very well, no problems. I turned vehicle off, next day went to start it, the dash lights illuminated for a couple of seconds, then everything went dead, no start, headlights,wipers,
everything is dead. I checked voltage at battery 12.75 volts, attached charger it immediately shut off showing full charge. It has voltage to fuse block, I checked all fuses and relays with Fluke Meter all are good. I disconnected battery cables, drained residual volts, reconnected cables still nothing. I have checked all grounds they are tight. My thinking is a bad ECU computer unit. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

MAGAHAWK

I have 2018 Roxor with 300 total miles, it has the performance flash on computer. It was running very well, no problems. I turned vehicle off, next day went to start it, the dash lights illuminated for a couple of seconds, then everything went dead, no start, headlights,wipers,
everything is dead. I checked voltage at battery 12.75 volts, attached charger it immediately shut off showing full charge. It has voltage to fuse block, I checked all fuses and relays with Fluke Meter all are good. I disconnected battery cables, drained residual volts, reconnected cables still nothing. I have checked all grounds they are tight. My thinking is a bad ECU computer unit. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
Well, looks like you've already done everything that I can think of. 12.75 volts is more than enough so looks like your charging system was working fine whwn it was running. Kinda points to the ECU. I don't think you can pull codes with OBD2 adapter and scanner unless it's running - could be wrong. I would contact the people that modified the ECU for more info. Might be able to ship it to them for diagnosis.

sandyx

Founding Member
Screenshot_2019-12-15-15-14-27-697_com.android.chrome.jpg

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
when I had starting issues thought I had a loose wire, found out my starter was shot at 70 miles getting a new one

B

Bister

Thanks so much, two 10 amps were blown.

Thanks for updating us.
Finding little things like this makes it easier for other to zero in on problems on their unit if it acts/happens the same. I saw the same post as the one above from Facebook, that's why I mentioned the other fuse box under the dash.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank everyone here for this. I backed mine out of the garage and it just died. I tested everything under the hood, all good. I logged in here and searched for the problem. This came up with a picture of the fuse box under the dash. A 10 amp was blown. Thanks again.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone ever found what caused the fuses to blow? Was it a one time problem or has it been recurring?