ooooooooooo

Corbeau Seats

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just installed a pair of Corbeau seats!! What a difference and having the ability to recline is nice. The seats help soak up a bunch of the bumps and jarring shock.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Have my eye on those as well. Did they bolt to the factory brackets or were those replaced too?

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I also just installed a set with the heated option, and lumbar for the driver. Easy install. I also installed a set of Billstein shocks at the same time. Best mod i have made. Almost feels like a Cadillac. BTW the heated seats do get very warm. My wife loves it now. I believe mine were the Baja XRS

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Be aware they do sit a couple of inches higher.
How much higher? I have the CJ windshield so currently my view I feel is perfect. My wife wanted these seats but I bought tires instead

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I purchased the Baja RS version as they weren't so crazy looking but were suspension seats and they reclined. I also got the heat and lumber support for them. Still need to wire everything up!

Sounds like a mode I might want to do at some point. The next time you have a chance, could you try posting a few photos?

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here are some photos. I just measured from a center point in the seat frames and I did notice my passenger seat sits closer to the door than my driver's seat. So make sure to triple check placement before drilling.

20210509_174651.jpg 20210502_120906.jpg 20210501_080328.jpg 20210501_075446.jpg

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can u measure the thickness of the stock seat verses the new one. Just don't want sit higher in mine with my CJ windshield. The seats are taller but will you sit higher

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can u measure the thickness of the stock seat verses the new one. Just don't want sit higher in mine with my CJ windshield. The seats are taller but will you sit higher
You definitely sit higher the Corbeau seat bottoms are about 2 inches thicker...that is a rough measurement.