ooooooooooo

Check for improper hose routing

JMB3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you own a Roxor, pop the hood and check that a hose connects the breather cap to the air filter housing.

I recently completed the 10 hour oil change, and now that I'm a little bit familiar with the engine, I just realized that on mine (SE 111/300) the hose from the breather cap was never cut to proper length and never connected to the air filter housing. It was just routed downward out of sight and damaged by something down there. Check yours.

DSCF9295 (1280x853).jpg DSCF9296 (1280x853).jpg DSCF9297 (1280x853).jpg

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you own a Roxor, pop the hood and check that a hose connects the breather cap to the air filter housing.

I recently completed the 10 hour oil change, and now that I'm a little bit familiar with the engine, I just realized that on mine (SE 111/300) the hose from the breather cap was never cut to proper length and never connected to the air filter housing. It was just routed downward out of sight and damaged by something down there. Check yours.

View attachment 980 View attachment 981 View attachment 982
Every Roxor I have seen has the tube into the air breather, including mine. I plan on changing that, but not quite like that. Does the selling dealer have anything to say about this?