ooooooooooo

cecco bumpers

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
yep a little expensive. but defiantly love ricks work. mounted the back one today. and he called me today to ask if i minded if the front bumper had a scratch. that's why i deal with small buisnes

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
yep a little expensive. but defiantly love ricks work. mounted the back one today. and he called me today to ask if i minded if the front bumper had a scratch. that's why i deal with small buisnes
Do you have the website and pics of what you ordered? I'm interested...

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Crappy cell pick

KIMG0558.JPG KIMG0557.JPG

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'll get better picks in the morning when it's not so bright

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

You are welcome. For others to understand about the bumper scratch. Paulson ordered a bare bumper (no paint) and I called to offer him a powdercoated bumper we had used for a photoshoot that had few installation marks.

Here is our website: MAHINDRA ROXOR

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't like that he leaves a gap between the bumper and roxor... also I don't think the swing out tire carrier looks good, looks like an afterthought and not well integrated for that kind of money.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You are welcome. For others to understand about the bumper scratch. Paulson ordered a bare bumper (no paint) and I called to offer him a powdercoated bumper we had used for a photoshoot that had few installation marks.

Just talked to Richard at Cecco. Really nice guy and very helpful.
cant wait to get my bumpers. This rear bumper is exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t find. I wanted something that is well attached, can be used as a step up, has shackle mounts and has a receiver.

Last edited:

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just talked to Richard at Cecco. Really nice guy and very helpful.
cant wait to get my bumpers. This rear bumper is exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t find. I wanted something that is well attached, can be used as a step up, has shackle mounts and has a receiver.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LITTLE HELP TO PUT IT ON. IT HAS SOME WEIGHT TO IT

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don't like that he leaves a gap between the bumper and roxor... also I don't think the swing out tire carrier looks good, looks like an afterthought and not well integrated for that kind of money.
you have to check mine out. the gap is very handy with the install. i may plate the top for better looks. but probably not. pictures exaggerate it. and the optional tire carriour. well i agree with you on that. a lot of guys use a j channel. cuy a few holes and weld plates for the handy and easily found jeep bumpers. the wrought i was looking at. then on a whim i got the ceeco.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

thanks for clarifying that rick. you defiantly have my future business.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
you have to check mine out. the gap is very handy with the install. i may plate the top for better looks. but probably not. pictures exaggerate it. and the optional tire carriour. well i agree with you on that. a lot of guys use a j channel. cuy a few holes and weld plates for the handy and easily found jeep bumpers. the wrought i was looking at. then on a whim i got the ceeco.
I grew up with stand off bumpers on our trucks. I think the gap is great.
its also very useful to as a tie off point.

54947378-B3CD-471F-9F74-B653D60D45F9.jpeg

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
belive or not. bumpers where a dealer option in the day.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
belive or not. bumpers where a dealer option in the day.
I most definitely remember that. We always got the cheapest version, channel iron with curved ends. None of those city boy bumpers for us.
Seems like the first pickup truck I can remember had a doubled up 2x6 bolted on.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I most definitely remember that. We always got the cheapest version, channel iron with curved ends. None of those city boy bumpers for us.
Seems like the first pickup truck I can remember had a doubled up 2x6 bolted on.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
when i taught my daugter to drive. i put rail road ties on my 61 ford.