ooooooooooo

Cab Zippers Sticky

B

Bister

They were a little tough, mainly on the corners. So I put a few dabs of WD-40 on them. What a difference. Never use oil, it will collect dirt. I posted this on Facebook and also got suggestions of silicon spray, candle wax and soap. I think they will all work good.

C8992B92-A1D3-4E16-A0B4-D4F43C329832.jpeg

B

Bister

I had the Roxor out in the valley today and the zippers worked flawlessly today. yesterday I was fighting with them. It also helps to learn which hand to use and how to hold the door. I know that may sound stupid, but after a few times in and out it gets easier. Once I'm in the valley, I just leave it open on nice days. I'm dressed for winter anyway and warm from loading wood or something.

%BPLKW9AS6Wvb8rmVLdpuA.jpg yy5cKy0RTP6c9AS6ghDTDA.jpg g1+yYGH6Qja7b1uEko7X7w.jpg

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They were a little tough, mainly on the corners. So I put a few dabs of WD-40 on them. What a difference. Never use oil, it will collect dirt. I posted this on Facebook and also got suggestions of silicon spray, candle wax and soap. I think they will all work good.

View attachment 2149
I know this sounds crazy but good old fashion pencil lead it's the greatest. It's graphite, works great and dosnt collect dust and muck.

B

Bister

I know this sounds crazy but good old fashion pencil lead it's the greatest. It's graphite, works great and dosnt collect dust and muck.
Sweet, I have graphite that came with some locks for my saddle bags on my Suzuki V-Strom.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hobby Lobby is a good place for cheap graphite powder. Look in the Isle with the pinewood derby cars. Costs next to nothing.

wolfy

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Powdered graphite works OK, but can be kind of messy. I've had good luck using a short stub of an old carpenter's pencil on sticky zippers.