ooooooooooo

Bumpers on sale again

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These bumpers need some modification on the brackets to fit the Roxor but after that, they worked great on mine .Look good too. Exterior Accessories - Bumper I did post a thread on here about it back in late Spring of 19. I used an EAG on front and back.

Mark Hubbs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These bumpers need some modification on the brackets to fit the Roxor but after that, they worked great on mine .Look good too. Exterior Accessories - Bumper I did post a thread on here about it back in late Spring of 19. I used an EAG on front and back.
The prices are excellent but that "modification on the brackets" sounds intimidating for us non-metal working folks.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just bought and installed the 42 inch stubby bumper from Cecco Racing. Much heavier duty than oem and a very quick install. No cutting or modifications needed.
Thank your for the business! A modified jeep bumper will not come close to strength of a properly designed roxor bumper.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank your for the business! A modified jeep bumper will not come close to strength of a properly designed roxor bumper.
Heres a few pictures of the installed products...I just drilled holes in the thin OEM bumper for the front plate Have to rethink the plate attachment on this one.
IMG_3290.JPG
IMG_3289.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG IMG_3289.JPG