ooooooooooo

Black Bear Pass

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone taken a Roxor over Black Bear Pass yet? I imagine someone has by now but search has resulted in zero. Anyone have info?

If or if not, how about we plan one out for best time next year?

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Black Bear dumps into Telluride and there is no SXSs allowed in town. And the Black Bear trail head is off State Road 550. So, you really have to trailer to trail head and out of Telluride. Makes planning more difficult but doable.

And no, mc plate will NOT work in CO.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well I guess I'm the first Roxor over Black Bear Pass, Engineer Pass, Imogene Pass, Cinnamon Pass, Poughkeepsie Gulch. I was with a group of 9 SXS's they being Polaris RZR's and Can-Am Mavericks and me being in the back of the bus because of my Diesel. We did it the last week of September. And it was breath taking. First time for me the the wife. My Roxor preformed great. We did everything the others and and I use 1/2 the fuel and we could hear ourselves think at the end of the day! There was a few times I had my heart in the throat but made it for 4 days. I was super impressed with the Roxor. Did everything that my 2019 Can-Am XRC did except doesn't have the suspension travel and horsepower. But I'm getting a Stage 2 from Diesel Freaks to get over the horsepower issue!

Ron and Roxor at Black Bear Pass 2.jpg

Ron and Roxor at Black Bear Pass 2.jpg

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Black Bear dumps into Telluride and there is no SXSs allowed in town. And the Black Bear trail head is off State Road 550. So, you really have to trailer to trail head and out of Telluride. Makes planning more difficult but doable.

And no, mc plate will NOT work in CO.
You are not correct, My neighbor check with the local Marshall in Telluride ( Not Sheriff ) he told us we could get over to Tom Boy Road to Imogene Pass by going around town the back way. Our group of 9 SXS's did it. But alot of people in Telluride we not very welcoming. I would have to say the town is full of stiffs.
The Switch Backs from Tom Boy Road Telluride Colorado.jpg

The Switch Backs from Tom Boy Road Telluride Colorado.jpg

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you guys haven't seen it here's a link to a video about a week after we were there. It's a Jeep JK rolling off the Switch Backs! Not for the faint of heart! Here's what is looked like after it stopped rolling down. Picture and link to video below. Luck would have it nobody was killed.

Jeep Roll off Black Bear Pass

Jeep off Black Bear Pass.jpg

Jeep off Black Bear Pass.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You are not correct, My neighbor check with the local Marshall in Telluride ( Not Sheriff ) he told us we could get over to Tom Boy Road to Imogene Pass by going around town the back way. Our group of 9 SXS's did it. But alot of people in Telluride we not very welcoming. I would have to say the town is full of stiffs. View attachment 8098

View attachment 8098
That view is amazing.