ooooooooooo

Best value snow plow setup??

Jhass

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Best value snow plow setup? Looking for easy install. Just need to move snow on a couple driveways. Winter is coming...

B

Bister

Do you want the best? or a good one that's cheap? lol

The best is the Western V-Plow (SnowEx or Fisher, same plow) and the most expensive. You get the mount from Roxor and then you have to find a Western/Fisher/SnowEX dealer. Everything else goes down from there. lol

Winter|ROXOR Offroad

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 6.36.27 PM.png

Electric over hydraulic, easy to put on and off, all cab controlled via wired remote.

After that I would go direct to KFI for the plow mount they offer for their plow, way cheaper than buying it from Roxor, then you have a 2" receiver style/winch operated.

IMG_4647.JPGIMG_4648.JPGIMG_4845.JPG

#106005 Mahindra ROXOR Plow Mount / Receiver - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories

You could probably put any plow the uses a 2" receiver in this mount.
$250 from KFI vs $920 from Roxor. they are a bit different mounts.
Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 6.36.46 PM.png

106005-01.600.jpg106005-assy-01.600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morgasmoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got the KFI last winter and it is just fine for large driveways. I have a 3 stall driveway and was able to move snow that was over 2 1/2 feet deep no problem. The only problem I have run into is when it gets dark and I drive to work the plow covers the lights. In town its a problem but when I get outside of town I can use my light bar. I am not seeing anywhere to mount extra lights for when the plow is not in use. If anyone has any suggestions I will take them.

B

Bister

I got the KFI last winter and it is just fine for large driveways. I have a 3 stall driveway and was able to move snow that was over 2 1/2 feet deep no problem. The only problem I have run into is when it gets dark and I drive to work the plow covers the lights. In town its a problem but when I get outside of town I can use my light bar. I am not seeing anywhere to mount extra lights for when the plow is not in use. If anyone has any suggestions I will take them.

Yeah, it doesn't matter which blade or mount you have, it's the Roxor behind the blade that make these things a beast for pushing snow. I went with the V-Plow mount cause I push in numerous places and its nice to have the cab controls to adjust the blade and the scoop mode is one I use lots, or what they call a 'dogleg'. I have full lockers, but they are not required for pushing snow, open diffs are fine; you still won't stop this thing.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a old plow set up from a jd tractor. Im thinking about getting the KFI mount but would like to know how the kfi plow hooks up to the roxor so i can see if i can weld up a tube