ooooooooooo

Baby finally got new shoes!!

ocsteadyeddie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had to save and save and save some more...But, finally able to put on some new tires. 235/85 x 16 Wild Peaks M/T. I was definitely trying to keep the same trail width and get a little more clearance. Just needs to cool down a little bit more so I can get some trail time!! All I have done as far as a lift... is a front end level.

20210831_125325.jpg 20210831_125341.jpg 20210831_125402.jpg

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After seeing your setup I will be getting the same size tire's. I have the level kit on the way with 1.5" spacers. Did you use spacers and if not did the new tires affect the turning radius?

ocsteadyeddie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
From the rear picture I'm guessing no spacers
Sorry for the late response... No spacers!! I very much wanted to keep the original jeep look and be able to venture onto trails that are typically more narrow. I do have excellent ground clearance and have a blast with the new tires.

ocsteadyeddie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After seeing your setup I will be getting the same size tire's. I have the level kit on the way with 1.5" spacers. Did you use spacers and if not did the new tires affect the turning radius?
The new tires are the biggest you can go without having to use spacers. So, I have no issues with turning at all.