ooooooooooo

Audio for Roxor

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The sound bars are not that great and unbelievably expensive for what you get. So I took a different route. Installed a 350w 2ohm 2 channel amp under the dash (Precision Power PP i350.2). Then wired up a pair of Infinity marine grade 6.5 inch 75w rms 2 ohm 2 way speakers (left off grills so you could see). Mounted the speakers in ammo cans from Tractor Supply. Removed handles so they didn't vibrate and put some speaker baffling in the boxes and dang is it loud and clear. Bolted the ammo cans to the rear wheel wells. Bought a bluetooth receiver and hooked up to amp via RCA inputs. Voila! WAY BETTER SOUND THAN A SOUNDBAR!
P.S. all of the materials, speakers, ammo cans, amp, bluetooth reciever, wiring and loom and fuse all was around $250. Much less cost than a sound bar and many times louder. Bought amp and speakers from sonicelectronix.com.

20180919_111528.jpg20180918_051016.jpg

Last edited:

Buck

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
n/a
just took owner of a new Roxor purchased in Houston,tx on 9/8/18 all ready put on a front and rear bumper changed to 245/R7516 tires everything came out great would like to know what side bars, nerf type bars will fit waiting on a top windshield from fortress should be here today

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let me know if you got the wiper kit with the tip out windshield and if so how much was the wiper kit part of it. I have the Fortress steel roof and tip out windshield but no wiper. Please post pics when you get your roxor! I absolutely love mine and you will too.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
what is everyone doing for radio/ CD? My Roxy didn't come with the sound bar, which is OK. I really didn't like it that much anyway. Looking for ideas on mounting speakers and stereo. I may just go with XM radio and call it good.

target

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The sound bars are not that great and unbelievably expensive for what you get. So I took a different route. Installed a 350w 2ohm 2 channel amp under the dash (Precision Power PP i350.2). Then wired up a pair of Infinity marine grade 6.5 inch 75w rms 2 ohm 2 way speakers (left off grills so you could see). Mounted the speakers in ammo cans from Tractor Supply. Removed handles so they didn't vibrate and put some speaker baffling in the boxes and dang is it loud and clear. Bolted the ammo cans to the rear wheel wells. Bought a bluetooth receiver and hooked up to amp via RCA inputs. Voila! WAY BETTER SOUND THAN A SOUNDBAR!
P.S. all of the materials, speakers, ammo cans, amp, bluetooth reciever, wiring and loom and fuse all was around $250. Much less cost than a sound bar and many times louder. Bought amp and speakers from sonicelectronix.com.

View attachment 1281View attachment 1282
M4R1N3
I picked up the componets you recommended & did your install, the sound is fantastic, the only problem I have is the only volumn control I've found is on my phone that I use for the Bluetooth source, is there another way to get more volumn?

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
M4R1N3
I picked up the componets you recommended & did your install, the sound is fantastic, the only problem I have is the only volumn control I've found is on my phone that I use for the Bluetooth source, is there another way to get more volumn?
There are some online rca volume control knobs on Amazon.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Nice job! They look great. Is that pillow stuffing you put inside the ammo cans?

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

This is an example of all we can do with a ROXOR. Nice!