ooooooooooo

Arizona trails

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What trails are in the Phoenix area that are easy to moderate? Also what is the best time of year to ride there weather wise? Early June be too hot or right on the edge of the heat setting in? Keep in mind I’m from south Texas and low to mid 90’s with low humidity is not hot to us. Trails with some history like old mines and structures to see would be nice as well as scenery.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Box canyon north of Florence Arizona off of Route 79. I would go early at sunrise if it was me, awesome scenery. If you decide to go I can give a little more detailed directions on how to get in there super easy.

MAGAHAWK

What trails are in the Phoenix area that are easy to moderate? Also what is the best time of year to ride there weather wise? Early June be too hot or right on the edge of the heat setting in? Keep in mind I’m from south Texas and low to mid 90’s with low humidity is not hot to us. Trails with some history like old mines and structures to see would be nice as well as scenery.
Google: BOX CANYON OHV trail out of Florence AZ - apx 20 miles in length - Also there is a Great bar called River Bottom for lunch (garlic fries are awesome) - do not attempt Box Canyon if Monsoons are forecast for the day you choose. Pack LOT'S of WATER and basic survival gear. Firearm optional.